From sending emails to managing inventory, account details everything is getting easier wi it requires a lot of efficient coding to run a successful business. As the business market is growing so is the software applications and web services market. It is becoming harder to choose which ones are the best for your business at affordable prices.
Every day new technologies are being launched to reduce your burden. We are here to help you out! We have selected the best applications to manage your distribution business. Let’s get started:-
QuickBooks online is a famous web-based financial management software that caters to the needs of freelancers, individual accountants, and small businesses.
QuickBooks online provides various features such as:-
- Tracking expenses, sales, and payments
- All information securely backed up to the cloud
- Auditing financial reports
- Automated online banking and tax calculations
- Banking data synchronization
- Various customizable templates that can be used for creating a business logo, generate invoices, bills, and reports.
- Importing data from integrated applications
- Compatible with smartphones
- Offers a 30-day free trial
QuickBooks Online is available at three pricing plans:
- Simple Start Plan – $15 per month
- Essentials Plan – $35 per month
- Plus Plan – $50 per month
Inventory, Order and eCommerce Management Suite
EMERGE App is an all in one business software which assists in:-
- Inventory management
- Product management
- Warehouse management
- Order management
After signing up the users are guided through the setup process and also a 15 minutes step-by-step training option is provided.
Summary of EMERGE App Features
- Customer, inventory, warehouse, shipping, order, returns, import and export, fulfillment, tax and multi-channel order management
- Basic accounting functions
- Multi-currency support
- Barcode scanning supporting both USB or Bluetooth devices.
- Software integrations with QuickBooks, Xero, Shopify etc
- Real-time data reporting
- Available for free trial
EMERGE App is available at the following pricing plans –
- Monthly – $29.90 per month
- Yearly – $24 per month
Project Management Tool
Trello is easy to use which is a collaboration of tools used for planning tasks and projects.
Overview of features of Trello
- Free subscription is available
- Digital board to create, organize and prioritize actions, define workflows, assign projects.
- Workflow management
- Easy export and import
- Set deadlines
- SSL data encryption
- Available on Android smartphones, iPhone and iPad, watches, tablets, and Kindle Fire tablets
- Works faster in real time
- Email notifications and deadline reminders
- Add comments, members, attach documents to projects assigned
- Supports storage services like Google Drive, Dropbox.
Trello provides four types of subscription
- free account
- Gold account
- Business Class
- Enterprise account
Customer relationship management (CRM) App
Pipedrive is a cloud-based CRM with a simple yet powerful design. It is perfect for small and midsize businesses.
It provides the following features:-
- Sales pipeline
- Contact, list, lead and project management
- Works well with business Dropbox, MailChimp, RightSignature etc.
- Reliable and secured
- Email customization
- Available in various languages
- Customer support available 24*7
- Free 14 days trial is available
Pipedrive is available at the following pricing plans:-
- Silver – $15 per month
- Gold – $29 per month
- Platinum – $75 per month
Shopify is an all in one e-commerce solution that assists you to build a successful online business.
It provides the following features:-
- Blogging platform
- Professional themes
- Integration with social media websites
- Available in 50+ languages
- 24*7 customer support
- Edit HTML and CSS
- More than 70 payment gateways
- Provides search engine optimization
- App store full of third-party apps
- Available for IOS and Android
- 15-day trial pack
- Help from Shopify Experts
Shopify is available at various prices listed below
Shipstation is a all in one software for order management that helps e-commerce owners to streamline shipping and fulfillment process using the best shipping transporters.
Overview of all the features:-
- Parcel and ground shipping
- Multi-channel shipping
- Automated customer service
- ShipStation mobile app is available for iOS and Android
- Integrate with Fulfillment by Amazon
- A 30-day free trial is available
Shipstation provides following pricing plans:-
- Starter plan – $9 per month for 1 user
- Bronze plan – $25 per month for 1 user
- Silver plan – $45 per month for 2 users
- Gold plan – $65 per month for 3 users
- Platinum plan – $95 per month for 5 users
- Enterprise plan – $145 per month for 10 users
We hope that the article helped you to find the best applications according to your needs. Do try out the applications available at free trial whether or not you need them, they may turn out to be beneficial.
If there are any experienced business owners who would like to share their favorite applications that made their life easier, do let us know in the comment section below.