3 of our favorite waterproof Apple cases for your iPhone 7+ from $39 to $59
Looking for waterproof Apple cases for iPhone 7+ Plus? You’re in the right place. We’ve checked out everything the phone case market has to offer for your cutting edge device. All of us know about the LifeProofs and other expensive brands, but the thing is, not everyone has the budget to be able to spend so much.
The great news is there are more waterproof Apple cases for iPhone 7+ Plus that don’t cost the earth. We’ve found three excellent cases that can block out water, without getting you a block on your debit card!
Check them out:
Get a Studstar, and your iPhone 7 Plus has a friend for life. With the Studstar on your phone, it will be fully protected from:
- Water – up to 6.6ft. The advanced sealing protection used prevents water ingress from damaging your phone.
- Dust, dirt, mud and lint – That same sealing protection blocks tiny little dirt particles entering your 7 Plus. These can build up over time and damage your phone, so this feature is a must have.
- Snow and ice – No need to worry about winter shocking your 7 Plus to death! Even if you drop your phone in the snow, your Studstar will keep it safe and sound inside the case.
- Drops – The rounded corners, raised bevel, thick bumper, screen protector and air cushion technology work together to give you some of the best drop proofing around. With this drop proof case on, your iPhone 7 Plus will be safe up to 6.6ft.
To think, you can get all of this protection, for just $39.98! We can’t see the difference between this and the very expensive models on the market. Why would you pay two to three times the price, to get the same level of protection? The Studstar is one of the best value waterproof Apple cases for iPhone 7+ Plus we’ve ever come across.
Ghostek Atomic 3
At $59.99, this is the most expensive of the waterproof Apple cases for iPhone 7+ Plus on this list, but it has good reason to be. That’s because of its amazing ability to keep your phone safe and unbroken through even the worst drops and shocks. Check out just how it does that:
- The super thick aluminum frame that wraps around your 7 Plus takes the hit in case of a drop. It’s specially designed to extend beyond the edge of your phone on every single angle. This means that when you drop your phone, the floor will come into harsh contact with the case, which can handle it, rather than your 7 Plus, which can’t.
- The clear back case is made from an absorbent material known as TPU. It doesn’t absorb water, though, it absorbs shock. So the impact that rattled the frame gets passed through to this layer. The case then disperses it, keeping it away from your more delicate device.
This phone case can also resist sand, ice, snow, dust, dirt and mud. It can also resist water, up to 4ft for 1 hour. This is less depth than the Studstar, but it’s perfectly adequate for most users of waterproof Apple cases for iPhone 7+ Plus.
Last but certainly not the least of our waterproof Apple cases for iPhone 7+ Plus is the Punkcase Crystal.
We think this case gives you the best of the Atomic 3 and the best of the Studstar, put together. It has the fantastic color range of the Studstar, and the clear back of the Atomic 3. It has the low price of the Studstar, too, retailing at $39.98.
Here’s how it can protect your iPhone 7+ Plus:
- Waterproofing up to 6.6ft
- Ice and snowproofing
- Dirt, dust, sand and mudproofing
- Drop proofing
The Punkcase Crystal might be one of the best waterproof Apple cases for iPhone 7+ Plus if you’re looking for transparent looks and a low price. It’s quite rare to find clear waterproof Apple cases for iPhone 7+ Plus that look this good. And at this low cost? It’s quite unheard of.
So, now you’ve seen our three top picks of waterproof Apple cases for iPhone 7+ Plus that aren’t too expensive. We don’t think it makes sense to spend out loads of money when you can get the same thing for cheaper. Also, keep in mind that all of these cases come with a lifetime exchange warranty. This means that if the case breaks because of manufacturer error, you’ll get another sent to you, free of charge.
So which of these waterproof Apple cases for iPhone 7+ Plus will you get next?