As a new iPhone user you wouldn’t know about some of the handy tips to make your use iPhone easier. Apple is making our work easier with each new update and making our important tasks easy to handle but something needs some special tricks to make your phone’s usages better. The latest version of iOS has some easy to use options but these need to setup as per your needs, here are some general but useful tips to make your smartphone a handy device for you.
Type Emoji with Shortcuts
Today a number of people are using Emoji while texting but they don’t like go to virtual keyboard but keep adding emoji into your text messages, try this tip to add emoji into your messages using alphabet shortcuts. To get this
- Go to Settings > General > Keyboard > Keyboards > Add New Keyboard > Emoji
- Go to Settings > General > Keyboard > Add New Shortcut
This way you will be able to add emoji frequently in phrases. You simply need to write a special text in Shortcut which will convert into an Emoji.
Set An Alphanumeric Password
In order to keep your phone’s data safe from the other people you must have a strong password to set. To activate the security go to:
- Settings > General > Passcode Lock
You must have to turn off your simple password with some easy to remember but included alphanumeric numbers.
Stop Music with a Timer
If you love listen to music all day even at night but forget to off the media player while sleeping or getting busy in other work, this causes to down your phone’s battery and you would miss some important calls or messages. In order to prevent this issue tap on clock > timer > choose time to ends. You can set a timer of 30 minutes.
Save Battery Life
This is an important tip to keep your iPhone on by saving your battery. This under given settings help you to save your battery life.
- Settings > Brightness & Wallpaper > Auto-Brightness > Off
- Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Fetch New Data > Off
- Settings > Sounds > Vibrate on Ring & Silent > Off
- Settings > General > Cellular > Enable LTE > Off
- Settings > General > Cellular > Enable 3G > Off
- Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Off
- Settings > Bluetooth > Off
- Settings > Wi-Fi > Off